Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home Shopping

So I am house shopping its pretty exciting and also frustrating there are some great deals to be had and I want in but do I take the screamin deal in a transitional neighborhood or the small spot in a good location? do i hold out for the 3 car and  a pool or do I take what I can and be happy? There is so much to consider is the street a good one? What are the neighbors like can i raise kids here? Thats right i said kids! Could happen!?
So I am lookin and its stressin me out but all good I know ill find just the right spot to set up shop and begin remodeling it to the evil lair we all know I need. I am really looking forward to sharing my Lair with my awesome chick and making it our own! Wish us luck !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home