Thursday, November 6, 2008

Done and done


   Congratulations to you sir! Mr. president Obama, incredible I am amazed and excited at the promise your being our commander in chief fulfills. I am stoked to be alive at this time in history living through a benchmark time like this is an honor. You have a hell of a struggle ahead of you sir McCains concession speech was amazing i wish we had seen more of that caliber of feeling from him during the campaign but you couldn't have asked for a more gracious bow to your win. I can only hope that this will do something to heal some differences between the parties.  I hope you find a good place for him in your cabinet as I think all would agree he would be an amazing help. So now it begins, your fight for paying off incurred debt; building of new jobs, making our trade agreements closer to fair,  restructuring and trimming of government spending, and lets not forget a restructuring of our whole energy grid! I wish you and yours the best of luck and god speed in all your endeavors as your fights are ours as are your wins and losses ours as well. You have a lot of promises to keep and a lot of change to be changin. 

To you sir my Commander in Chief President Barrack Obama of these United states of America. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home