Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My triumphant return

SO.... I am back from Mexico, well we spent mere hours in mexico so to be more accurate I am back from my First Cruise from mexico. And Yes friends there are stories. I am now the proud owner of a an official Luchadore mask, my life is now complete! Cruising is interesting its kind of like walking into a vegas motel and being locked in for a few days and when they let you out you are magically in a foreign country, then they lock you back in for a few days and your back in the states.  Mexico was dirty and weird and every one asked me if I wanted weed and cocaine so on the surface I have to say great service. But on further reflection I dont partake of either and I am pretty sure the last two guys that asked me were federales lookin to give away a free night in the hoosegow so lets just call that a wash. Over all me and my girl had a great time. But most importantly we are back in the states and back to work! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Enoch said...

"Great service"--haha! That's hilarious. And it's just how I remember Mexico...Welcome back Stateside!

September 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home