Friday, June 20, 2008

Quick and dirty


A guy I work with Jose has a 66 mustang coupe nothin fancy 289 non gt car and he says, "hey man I am gonna paint my car orange!" And I say, "umm orange?" "Lemme think about that." Now orange is a color that you just cant go throwin around and Jose didnt have any idea what style or how he was gonna build his mustang just that he wanted orange with black interior. So after talkin about how he was gonna drive it and what he really liked I knocked this out just a quick 5 min sketch no other attempts no pics of his car to look at just some ideas. I went with a road race/ touring look with the venerable thunderbolt tear drop hood threw some mopar style hood lettering and classed up the headlights in the grill idea. I was thinking that super high pearl lambo orange and flat black on the hood all the way back past the windows following the fender top edge. and a flat black panel surrounding the taillights. As for the wheels I couldnt quite picture how they really look or who makes em but I have seen em on this style car before mustang and challangers aar cudas so sorry they look lame. What do you want for no referance material and no pics at all? Will he build it this way ? I dunno its a 5 min sketch but the orange is growin on em I think it could be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home