Saturday, November 17, 2007

Inspiration....

.....STRIKES!! Were does inspiration come from? In this case it was my lovely Girl Friend. Shes got a thing for coffin nosed ford trucks so they have been putterin around my mind lately. Any way 4:00 in the mornin i knocked out 3 designs I am happy with, drawing from scraps of doodles and crap that ooses out of my pores while I am supposed to be sleepin. But when its flowin you gotta get a bucket out and catch whats comin out. Tonight it was the coffin nose ford and some 40 ford deluxe sedans I am workin on for a guy I got set up with by the wonderfull people at Vintage Ford. So its me my pad some pencils and the X box hummin playin The Choppertown The Sinners DVD... Man Ricos chick kelli is wicked hot. Dunno what i am talkin about!? Pray to the Blessed Virgin for your heathen ways then go buy Choppertown The Sinners, its a cool flic decent music and Kuttys Chop is inspiration all on its own. Gettin there slow and steady.. Gonna ride out to see my Amigo El Heffe Mando have a little brunch action. Hey mans gotts feed chewin on erasers aint as tasty as it sounds.... Late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home