Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Were you end up


usually depends on were you start. I lost my Old man a few weeks ago. I am proud to say he was my dad in the truest sense. He worked hard so mom could go college while raising my sister and I in the burbs and growin up I knew john wayne didnt have shit on my old man. He was a car guy with style a motorcyclist not biker, he was a Harley rider before it was cool and we would argue endlessly over what was cool and what was junk every day laughing all the while and needless to say I miss him. I know that what I am is due in large part to him and am thankfull every day I was smart enough to realise I didnt have anything to rebell against the dude was wise fun and almost always cool. Heres to the old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home