Monday, June 23, 2008

The other direction.


SO those of you that know me have seen my car I have been working on it for well ever and its really getting close my dad talked me into going small block and so I went custom with it in the spirit of the bell flower custom very understated low (on air bags) 15 inch astro supremes and pinner whites. The paint is a custom mix green and so far the interior is all stock ie. ratty but I hope to go full on matching trunk and interior installed as soon as I get a leak in the trunk fixed and finish installing all the dyna mat. Any way here is the other direction. If I hadnt let dad talk me into a small block and would have bought that 429 cobra jet motor we found being sold out of a speed boat this is what it would have looked like. What do you think guys did I go the right way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home