Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Brothers Anderson


A tradition has been started by the Anderson brothers. One that I expect will any day now become a national holiday. A yearly mustache race, grow the best smoothest caterpillar on your lip you possibly can. Now I am not braggin but if the only competition I have is these jokers well I feel confidant in saying I got 3rd place locked up. Thats right i am callin it now dont feel bad for the Andersons they will recover. as for me..... and my peachy fuzziness.... well ladies thats just how I roll. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Anderson said...

im gonna use your mustache as toilet paper.

November 11, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger El Peacho said...

Ahhh Pete flattery sir will get you almost anyu were but even sexual advances from you would not be enough for me to throw this contest......however ... nice gambit sir.

November 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home